reva-logo.png
mosaic-bg.jpg
header-bg.jpg
 

Characteristics of the developments

  • Landscaped gardens
  • High occupancy ratios
  • Stable rental retuns
  • Limited off plan units
  • Prime location with canal views
  • Potential ROI up to 10%
  • Excellent payment plans
  • Capital appreciation

Attractive interest rates

3.65%*

* indicative rates
 
 

Rěva Residences

  • One and two-bedroom apartments
  • Elegant lobby with 24-hour reception and concierge desk
  • Landscaped gardens
  • Temperature-controlled swimming pool
  • State-of-the-art gymnasium with separate changing rooms for men and women
  • Steam rooms and sauna
  • Children’s play area and swimming pool
  • Outdoor courtyard
  • Wellness area
  • Covered parking
Download brochure
Al Abraj St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates - Reva Residences by Damac

Key figures

Rental return: 6.5% Capital app.: 3.5% Total ROI: 10% Horizon: 5 yrs
 
 

Dubai in a nutshell:

  • safe and very sound
  • ease of business set up
  • open and free system
  • world-class infrastructure
  • strategic location
  • stable currency
 
 

Rěva Heights

  • One and two-bedroom apartments from levels 17 to 26
  • Elegant lobby with 24-hour reception and concierge desk
  • Landscaped gardens
  • Temperature-controlled swimming pool
  • State-of-the-art gymnasium with separate changing rooms for men and women
  • Steam rooms and sauna
  • Children’s play area and swimming pool
  • Outdoor courtyard
  • Wellness area
  • Covered parking

Introductory offer from: AED 801,000

Download brochure
Al Abraj St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates - Reva Residences by Damac

Key figures

Rental return: 6.5% Capital app.: 3.5% Total ROI: 10% Horizon: 5 yrs
 
 

Ready to start investing?


With so many favourable conditions, now is the absolute best time to make a property investment in Dubai.

We can help you with all stages of the process, just get in contact.

 

This block is not visible, but very important.
DO NOT change the configuration, DO NOT rename.